Navigator offers members all the products and services you would expect from a full-service financial institution. From our technologically advanced services to the highest CD rates around, you can expect more with Navigator! And because we’re rooted in our local communities, we understand the financial needs of our coastal residents.
* Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109.
Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution.
CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members.
We invite you to become a Navigator member for life!
Membership is open to the following:
- HII Employees – Those employed or retired from Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., or affiliated entities, and their family members.*
- Mobile – Baldwin Residents – Individuals living, working, worshiping or going to school in Mobile or Baldwin County of Alabama.
- Gulfport Residents – Individuals living working, worshiping or going to school in the portion of Gulfport, Mississippi, that is outlined in Navigator Credit Union’s field of membership declaration.
- Federal Employees – Jackson County, Mississippi, Federal Government employees, retirees and their family members.*
- Small Business Employees – Individuals employed at a business located in Jackson or Harrison County, Mississippi, which has fewer than 500 employees. This also includes retirees and family members* of the above group.
* Family members include: wife, husband, aunt, uncle, brother, brother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, father, father-in-law, mother, mother-in-law, grandfather, grandmother, grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, step relative.
Becoming a Navigator Credit Union member is easy!
Open an account from the convenience of your home! Click here to open your new Navigator account online.
You can also stop by one of our convenient locations to open your account. When you come in, don’t forget to bring your Social Security number and driver’s license or photo identification. Your $5 membership deposit makes you a member-owner.
Enjoy the benefits of a Navigator membership!
- Lower rates on loans
- No loan application fees
- Higher rates on savings
- Anytime account access with ’N Touch
- Free checking with your VISA® Debit Card
- Free ATM network
- Access your money at any of our affiliated branches nationwide
- Direct deposit and automatic payroll deduction
- Low-cost VISA® Credit Card
- Saturday hours
- Youth savings plan & much more!
- No-cost AD&D insurance