Navigator Checking Account
Simplify your life with better banking solutions from Navigator. Open a Navigator checking account and discover all the great benefits it has to offer. A checking account is an essential tool for your financial toolbox. It provides a safe and convenient place to store money, access funds, make transactions quickly plus much more.
- Get paid up to two business days early with direct deposit
- No more worrying about checks getting lost, delayed or stolen
- It's automatic with your eligible direct deposits
Keep More of Your Money
- No monthly service fees or monthly minimum balance fees
- Earn interest on your balance
- Access to more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide
Enjoy Peace of Mind
- Feel secure with 24/7 state-of-the-art fraud monitoring and real-time fraud text alerts
- Monitor your accounts with free transaction alerts
- Safely and securely view statements online and reduce ID theft risk through mail fraud
Bank from Anywhere with our Digital Banking Services.
Our Digital Banking platform lets you personalize your experience with features that allow you to manage your finances at home or on the go. With multi-layered security structure, sophisticated encryption tools and multi-factor authentication, you can bank confidently knowing your digital transactions are secure.
Save 'N Up Debit Card Savings Program
Build Your Balance With Every Purchase.
Navigator makes it easy to build up your savings by using your debit card. When you enroll in our Save ’N Up Debit Card Savings Program, we'll round up your purchases and deposit the difference in a separate savings account, earning 3% APR! That's not all. We'll also match up to $300 of your Save 'N Up savings each year.
Find out more about the benefits
of Credit Union membership.
Ready to open an account?
Do it online in minutes!
Subject to membership eligibility. Save'N Up match requires e-statement enrollment. 3% Annual Percentage Yield. Rate is subject to change without notice. After 30 days, match paid on 10% of round-ups. Cash bonus up to $300 per year paid at the end of each calendar quarter. Federally insured by NCUA.