Portraits of Presidents
Test Your Knowledge
Our country honors its presidents by sometimes putting their faces on coins. How well do you know our presidents and your money? Match the president’s face with his description to find out. Write your
answer next to each description.
1. The capital of our country is named after this president.
2. This president was the first one born in the 20th century.
3. Our 32nd president is on this coin.
4. This president appears on both sides of some coins.
5. This president wrote the Declaration of Independence.
Saving your money is a good way to build a healthy financial picture. A savings account with Navigator can help you do just that!