When making financial decisions, you can cross your fingers and hope for the best, or you can use our financial calculators at https://navigatorcu.org to make a well-informed financial decision. Simply plug in the information you know, and let the calculator do the work to show you the big picture. We have calculators to help with almost any financial decision such as:
- Retirement savings. Determine how much you need to save for a comfortable nest egg to sustain you during retirement. Use retirement calculators to compare retirement savings plans or find out how much you may receive in Social Security.
- Debt elimination. Figure out how long it will take to pay off your credit card or loan. Credit calculators will also help you determine if consolidating your debt would be beneficial to you.
- Savings planning. Calculate how much you need to save — and how long — for your goals, from long-term goals such as homeownership to shorter term goals like a family vacation. Have you ever wondered how long it will take to become a millionaire? Our savings calculators will tell you this — and so much more!
- Mortgage payments. Determine what your mortgage payments would be based on purchase price and interest rates. Look to our home calculators to determine how much home you can afford.
- Car affordability. Use factors such as interest rates, trade-in value and down payment to discover how much you can afford to spend on a car. Auto calculators can help you determine financing options that work best within your budget.
Check out these calculators and more at www.navigatorcu.org. Meet with a Navigator Certified Financial Counselor to help you fine tune your finances and turn those numbers into real savings and a bright future. Call 228-475-7300 to make an appointment today.