Our Personal Loans Feature:
Rates as low as
$500 to $20,000
and Quick Response Time
Personal Loan Options
- Unsecured Signature Loan: A quick and easy loan that requires no collateral. Funds are received as a lump sum.
- Personal Line of Credit: A Navigator Personal Line of Credit gives you peace of mind. You can access your Line of Credit at an ATM, through Navigator Digital Banking, or any Navigator Branch. Minimum payments are due monthly, with the payment amount based on a percentage of the loan balance.
- Asset Secured Loan: The funds in your Savings Account or Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are used as collateral for a loan and allows you to borrow against savings without depleting them. The Asset Secured Loans offer the lowest interest rate and are calculated based on the declared share dividends plus 2.0%.
Overdraft Coverage Options
- Overdraft Protection – Simply opt-in for overdraft protection covering purchases up to $300.
- Overdraft Transfers – Ask about automatic overdraft transfer using your Navigator savings account. For a $2 transfer fee, you can be assured that your checks and debit card purchases are covered.
- Overdraft Line of Credit – Offers overdraft coverage for the occasions in life when we go overboard with spending. For $2, funds are automatically deposited to your account from your line of credit, so you never have to worry about bouncing a check again.
Business Lending Solutions
Own a small business and need money to grow or strengthen it? Navigator offers business lending solutions to help you cover equipment, vehicles or real estate purchases.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Quoted rates are the lowest available rates and reflect all possible discounts. Individual rate is based on the borrower’s creditworthiness. Advertised rates may change at any time. Membership eligibility requirements apply.