Navigator Credit Union Business Partner Program
Help employees improve their financial health while boosting your benefits package at no cost to you. When you become a Business Partner with Navigator, your employees are automatically eligible to participate in our financial wellness program, Banzai. Your employees will also have access to exclusive benefits and resources to help them achieve financial success.
Financial Wellness Program
Banzai is an award-winning, all-in-one platform that offers financial education for people of all ages. It teaches personal finance and life lessons through an interactive program that's easy to understand and follow. There are also articles and calculators to help employees reach their financial goals. Learn more.
Financial Lunch & Learns
Informative learning sessions on various topics like budgeting, home ownership, building credit, basic banking, wealth management and much more.
One-on-One Financial Coaching
Sit with a certified financial counselor to evaluate a budget and ways to build credit or save money on expenses.
Onsite Membership Drives
Access to all benefits and services Navigator offers from affordable loans with competitive rates and great mortgage solutions to a range of savings products and member-only offers.
Take Advantage of the Credit Union Difference
Like a bank, a credit union helps people save, spend, borrow, and invest money. Unlike a bank, a credit union is a not-for-profit institution owned by its members. This allows us to offer our Members better savings rates and loan rates than most banks and other financial institutions. As a Business Partner, your company can offer employees and their families the benefit of credit union membership without affecting your bottom line.
Member benefits include:
- A nationwide network of more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs;
- More than 5,000 CO-OP shared branches nationwide;
- Free checking with instant issue Visa® Debit Card;
- Early Pay allows employees to get their paycheck directly deposited up to two days early;
- Navigator Platinum Rewards credit card with low-interest rate plus no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance fees;
- The Skip-A-Pay program helps Members stretch their budget by skipping a monthly payment on an eligible loan;
- The NCUA federally insures deposits up to $250,000;
- Convenient hours and open Saturdays at many locations; and
- Quarterly Member e-Newsletter to assist with financial decisions and member promotions.
Are you a business owner or human resources professional? If so, we want to partner with you. Navigator Credit Union's Business Partner Program helps reduce employee stress through financial education, creating a more productive workforce.
Contact us to set up a zero-obligation meeting to learn more.