Love Your Life and Your Credit Card.
Want to earn unlimited rewards, consolidate debt from other high-interest credit cards or build and improve your credit?
Apply for the Navigator Platinum Rewards card today.
Skip the fees, earn the rewards.
Sure, you want to earn rewards when you use your credit card. But with some cards, it seems like all the fees you pay cancel out the benefits of the rewards. The Navigator Platinum Rewards credit card is different. You pay no annual fee, no balance transfer fees and no cash advance fees. And you can still earn unlimited Navigator Rewards points you can redeem for travel, electronics, cashback and more. With everyday rates as low as 10.9% and the worldwide purchasing power of Mastercard®, it's your way to:
into Cash Back
Pay Off Purchases
Get Rewards for All
the Ways You Spend
Break free from High Interest & Extra Fees
Awesome Features We Think You'll Really Like.
- It’s contactless! You can insert, swipe, tap or hold your card over a contactless-enabled terminal to complete a transaction.
- Smooth! This card is not embossed for added security. And your name and card number are on the back for additional privacy.
- Unique card numbers! This feature allows each person associated with your credit card account to receive a card with a different number. If you have multiple cards associated with your account and one card is lost or stolen, the other card may continue to be used.
- Card Services within Navigator Digital Banking allow you to manage your credit card account. You can: make a payment, view transaction history, view statements, report lost or stolen cards, enroll for credit card e-Statements, manage card controls, travel notifications, alerts and much more.
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM program helps eliminate the worry of identity theft by monitoring and alerting you of any suspicious activity. Best of all, this service is included for no additional charge! Cardholders will need to activate to begin the monitoring service.
Apply for your Navigator Platinum Rewards credit card today!
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The Annual Percentage Rate is the advertised rate and can vary based on creditworthiness. Annual Percentage Rate of 10.9% is available to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval and based on credit performance. Your rate can be higher depending on your credit performance. Credit may not be extended if, after you respond, we find you do not meet the following criteria, including but not limited to, length of employment, your income, debt status and ability to pay in relation to the credit limit requested. Additional criteria may apply. Payment example: The minimum payment amount will be 2.5% of the unpaid balance or $20.00, whichever is greater. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility requirements apply.