At Navigator Credit Union, we’re proud to be part of this community. As neighbors who live and work here, we want to do what we can to help support and improve our area.
Benefits Ripple Throughout the Community
Through our lending programs, we have:
- Helped young families buy their first homes and allowed growing families to move into larger ones.
- Supported the start of new businesses and helped others expand.
- Enabled young people to buy the cars they needed to get jobs and made a college education affordable for others.
Our savings programs have:
- Provided a safe way for area residents to set aside money so they can enjoy a secure retirement.
- Made it possible for community members to build a cushion to fall back on in emergency situations.
- Helped generations of youth develop good money management habits and feel the excitement of a growing savings account.
In addition, Navigator Credit Union has lived up to the honor of serving this community in many other ways.
We’ve organized fundraising efforts and supported causes such as Special Olympics, the Multiple Sclerosis Society, March of Dimes, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society and the United Way. Navigator leaders also encourage employees’ volunteer efforts, as well as sponsor local schools, sports teams and community events.
Spirit of Cooperation
We use many avenues to promote the well-being of our community, but we couldn’t do it without the help of others. We work in partnership with area residents and civic and business leaders to help determine what roles we can fulfill in advancing the community’s interests.
Most important is the part you play. We couldn’t do any of this without the loyalty and support of our members. We strive each day to continue earning your trust and your business by providing top-of-the-line products and exceptional service. Thank you for making this community a better place to work and live.
Robert A. Fertitta President & CEO