We’ll help you navigate home.
You’re ready to build your future. Our experienced team is ready to help. Whether you’re buying your first home, upgrading to something bigger or downsizing for more simplicity, our full-service mortgage program can make it easier and more affordable.
No matter what your homeownership needs may be, our friendly, local mortgage specialists are ready to answer your questions and help you choose the loan that’s right for you. Turn to us for:
- Some of the area’s lowest fixed rates
- Terms from 10 to 30 years
- In-house servicing for most 30-year mortgages
- Mortgages for rental properties and land
- Free pre-qualifications
If a fast track to home ownership is next on your journey, Navigator offers our TurnKEY Mortgage. This unique loan helps you build equity faster and pay off your loan sooner, so you have more time and freedom to enjoy the things that matter most. Our TurnKEY Mortgage is also a great option if you're looking to refinance your existing home loan.
- Low fixed rate with a 10-year term
- No origination fee or closing costs*
- Available for refinances and new purchases
Speak with a Navigator mortgage specialist to find out if a TurnKEY Mortgage is right for you.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Home improvements are a great way to boost your quality of life and the value of your property, and our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a great way to get started. Only pay interest on what you borrow - and your interest may be tax-deductible.** With a Home Equity Line of Credit, you can:
- Renovate your kitchen or bath, build an addition, pay tuition, consolidate debt and much more
- Turn your home equity into affordable, on-demand funds
- Borrow as much as you need, up to your approved limit, at any time during the draw period
If you're interested in a Home Equity Line of Credit, call a Navigator mortgage specialist to get started.
If you love your home, but not your loan, our low-rate refinancing may be the answer. By paying off your current mortgage with a new, lower-rate loan, you may be able to lower your monthly payment, own your home faster or extend your loan term for greater flexibility.
Ready to Start Your Homebuying Journey? We’re Ready to Help.
Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with your local Navigator mortgage specialist.
|Bethany Johnson||Liz Gibson||Bianca Cruz||Brenda Keeton|
|Mortgage Lending Manager||Mortgage Loan Officer||Mortgage Loan Officer||Mortgage Servicing Specialist|
|NMLS# 759232||NMLS#759239||NMLS# 1400346||NMLS# 1400327|
|228-474-3416 | Email Bethany||228-474-3411 | Email Liz||228-474-3449 | Email Bianca||228-475-7300, Ext. 5425 | Email Brenda|
Learn More and Get Started
Reach out today for a FREE consultation and pre-qualification!
Our local mortgage specialists are happy to answer all your questions, help you choose the right mortgage and assist you throughout this process.
Our free Homebuyers Guide can answer many of the questions you may have right now.
* Lender paid closing costs include appraisal, title, credit report, flood certification, lender title insurance and recording fees if required. Loans available on primary residences in Mississippi and Alabama. Minimum down payment for a new purchase is 20%. Membership eligibility requirements apply.
** Check with your tax advisor for deductibility in your situation.